Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Lory Bianco - All for love

REMOVED! I realised that I tainted my friends' wonderful songs with my rubbish. I had an epiphany last night and I realised (on my own!) how silly I really am. I'm a dreamer and I reallly believed what I was doing was alright, but shouldn't over 20 Years of no one wanting to publish anything I've done tell me something or the public shot down on a writing contest??? Nope, I believed I was doing good, because people told I was good. But I'm not - I realised now how really bad I am in that way - rather late than never.
My friends are a too generous and kind and talented, who wouldn't let a poor, fragile soul down. I really thought I can do that, what I really can do is: Saying nothing with too many words. I removed all videos and I won't bother anyone with such crap again, apart from the Send me a sign-video from Lory, because I made that for my brother.

PS. I always have ideas and I always be creative, but I will do it for my own, so I will have two or so copies (when I'm finished) of my novel and if anyone really wants to read that crap, they can lend it from me.

Keine Kommentare: